Edit the PowerPoint using the following instructor and peer review recommendations:
1. In the section where you list how capturing tacit knowledge affects culture and employee performance, it would be beneficial to outline the specific issues that hinder tacit knowledge gathering. For instance, Helmut was reluctant to share his knowledge because he did not fully understand management’s role in ensuring attribution to Helmut (Wenger, 2004) and the personal and organizational rewards associated with sharing his knowledge (Garfield, 2018).
2. Elaborate and make notes regarding the strategic value and measuring the value of a knowledge management department
3. You have way too many words on the slides. The professor wants us to use the speaker notes section to add all the detailed information. Simplify your main ideas on the slides then go into greater detail in the notes section. You hit all of the points that the assignment is asking from you but there could be more detail to include for each point. One the slide where you discuss “tacit knowledge effect on culture and employee performance” make sure you refer to Helmut from the week-3 discussion we did.
4. In slide number 6, you mention that GDD should want to “cut down on the quantity of tacit knowledge lost”. While I agree that the amount of knowledge is concerning, I think that the quality of knowledge is more important. The years of know-how knowledge that departing employees take with them it typically invaluable and the right kind of knowledge that has allowed business continuity. This presentation is a good foundation and the elaboration on some of what is mentioned in these slides should come through on the presenter notes.
5. Powerpoint seems wordy, making the slides challenging to read. Use short sentences and clear language, and try not to use words or phrases that might be confusing for your audience. On Slide six, As you explain “The Failure to Capture Knowledge, ” you should go into more detail and define how this will cost GDD money now and in the future. It would be helpful if you could elaborate on how this will cost GDD money. Also, include a direct quote from the book that backs up your statement (Dalkir,2011, p.366).
**Use only class content and references provided.
Dalkir, K. (2011). Knowledge Management in Theory and Practice (2nd Ed). The MIT Press.
Jacobson, M. (2022, July 13). 14 key factors of successful knowledge management implementation. Bloomfire. Retrieved from https://bloomfire.com/blog/factors-of-successful-knowledge-management-implementation/
Garfield, S. (2018, April 22). How to motivate knowledge sharing using gamification, goals, recognition, and rewards. Medium. Retrieved September 2, 2022, from https://stangarfield.medium.com/how-to-motivate-knowledge-sharing-using-gamification-goals-recognition-and-rewards-6611457be603
Wenger, E. (2004). Knowledge management as a doughnut: Shaping your knowledge strategy through communities of practice. Ivey Business Journal
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.