MODULE4 1 SET B INSTRUCTION
I. At the end of this module students will be able to:
Module 4 Learning Objectives
1. Examine strategies for designing quality improvement initiatives and outcome evaluation plans for Advanced Practice Nursing. (SLO-1; SLO-3)
2. Discuss the skills and competencies necessary for using health care technology to evaluate and improve the quality of practice and evaluating and improving outcomes of the patient populations served by APNs. (SLO-3)
3. Explore evolving nursing/APN specialties and their role in the changing dynamics of healthcare. (SLO-2)
4. Characterize stages in their continuing evolution from specialty nursing practice to advanced practice nursing.
5. Analyze the ethical decision-making competency of the APN
6. Provide individual and organizational political competencies of APNs
II. Read the following early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
1 Read the following early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
Required Textbook Readings
Chapters 19. 23, 24
Health Policy Issues in Changing Environments
Using Outcomes and Performance Improvement Data to Evaluate and Improve Practice
An Integrative Review of APRN Outcomes and Performance Improvement
READ AND WATCH ONLINE
DUE: Early in the week
Review PowerPoints on Chapters 19, 23, and 24
Review the articles by accessing the link.
Woo, B.F.Y., Lee, J.X.Y., & Tam, W.W.S. (2017). The impact of advanced practice nursing and its role on the quality of care, clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, and cost in the emergency and critical care settings: a systematic review. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28893270
III. Answer the questions below
1. Explain why reliable data measuring the quality and cost-effectiveness of care delivered by APNs is important for expanding APN practice autonomy and reimbursement? (MO 6,7,)
2. APA 7 format and besides the reference text book, please site evidence-based references/journals w/in 5 years.
Answer the prompt questions under Discussion in Module 4
RUBRIC CRITERIA FOR BLACKBOARD DISCUSSION PARTICIPATION:
Each student is to be prepared for class discussion. That means you are to be knowledgeable of the topics being discussed and you are to contribute to the discussion demonstrating:
• Initial response to discussion questions with original thought/contribution (perspective not previously posted), supported by at least 1 current reference (2018 to present) other than your book 40
• In the discussion, development of thought is evidenced (full explanation, detail, insight; this usually requires a couple of paragraphs to accomplish). 20
• Respond to the initial posting of your peers supported by 1 peer reviewed/current reference (2018 to present). You are required to respond to a minimum of 2 of your peers’ initial postings. More than 2 responses are encouraged to enhance your learning. 30
• APA 7th edition references/citations appropriately used. 10
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.