This is a complicated assignment and I can’t understand the wording.
Instructions for Chapter 2 (Literature Review)
When you submit Chapter 2, you must also submit the CORRECTED Chapter 1, along with the title page. The reference page should include the references from both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.
Specifics of the assignment:
1. This paper will ultimately become Chapter 2 of your final paper so make sure that it is well written and pertains to your overall topic.
2. A. This paper should be between 5-7 pages in length. In this Literature Review, you will synthesize your readings on your topic. In choosing literature (articles, books, and other documents that describes the past and current state of knowledge about a topic) please be sure that the journals you choose are peer reviewed. How do you know that a source is a journal and not a magazine? The word journal in the title is an excellent clue. Articles that are .edu or .gov are acceptable. . com articles are not acceptable nor are BLOGS or Podcasts. Chapter 2 should have at least 11 references that includes 4 references from Chapter 1.
B. A literature review is NOT a string of one study after another, or paragraph after paragraph of quotes. Rather, the writer synthesizes the research so that the reader can understand previous research on the topics.
3. This paper must contain the reference page that you began for Chapter One and have continued for Chapter Two.
4. This paper should have citations embedded within the body of the paper. These citations should be listed on the Reference page in APA format. Each paragraph should contain at least one citation.
5. Please see the sample literature review. Pay careful attention to the wording of the hypothesis. An hypothesis should compare 2 entities. Each hypothesis should have a null hypothesis. A NULL hypothesis notes that there are no differences. Null means nothing. Please read the paper in Week 4 entitled Writing Simple Research Hypotheses.
Research Hypotheses: Graduate students enrolled in an online course will spend more time in class participation than graduate students enrolled in a traditional face-to-face course.
Null Hypotheses: There will be no difference in the amount of time spent in class participation of graduate students in an online class when compared with graduate students in a traditional face-to-face class.
I will add the first paper in the materialaqws. It has 9 references.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.