*The purpose of this assignment is to help students document/reflect on what they’ve learned and apply these lessons to current and/or future dilemmas they expect to experience. I am providing some reflection questions for you to answer.*
Below are some specific instructions and questions to guide your reflection. Your submission must address ALL the questions below in a coherent narrative:
1. What are the major sources of influence on your moral values as an individual (individuals, groups you belong to, situations you experienced, etc.)? To what extent have these sources of influence shaped your values and how? Reflecting on your development, discuss some ways in which your sense of ethical behavior has evolved over time. Provide specific instances where possible.
2. As a PR/AD practitioner, what is your responsibility to society? Note, I’m not only asking about responsibility to your clients or to consumers but to the larger communities that can be impacted, directly or indirectly by your work? Consider the necessity of ethical/responsible advocacy.
3. What are some Public Relations tools (concepts, examples, principles or theories, whatever you like) that you think you will be able to use in your career?
4. Discuss where you see yourself professionally in the next 2 – 5 years. What are some ethical dilemmas you think you are likely to face as a professional in this context (provide at least 3 potential ethical dilemmas)? Provide details and/or reasons why you think they constitute dilemmas and how you would address them. What are some ethical theories/frameworks that would guide your decision making in said situation?
5. What are some specific steps or actions you can take going forward to help you act ethically, both as an individual, and as a PR/AD professional (Ensure your response is both realistic and practical). How confident are you that in the future you will be able to practice PR/AD ethically and stick to your values? Why do you feel this way?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.