The notes of the current document:
Task: In-depth revision. Needs part redesigning of the methodology. Writer specialising in methodology and social science is required.
Word count to be written: 3000 words
Issues to be resolved:
1. The Total word count would be strictly limited to 10,000 words, including reference lists.
2. The literature review section presented no relevant empirical research on journalistic objectivity. The lack of literature on recent empirical studies would be a great weakness. In particular, neither the research questions nor the hypotheses reflect what has already been explored in relevant empirical studies. The research gaps section should also have reflected relevant empirical research.
3. The research methodology is underdeveloped. And it is too much in generic discussion and lacks details of operationalisation.
4. The sample collection is highly problematic. Among other things, the statements about representative/ probability and purposive/ nonprobability sampling are contradictory (see comments in the documents). At the same time, representative sampling is not feasible because the resources required are too large. Also, given that this is a study on the UK and the US, this should be a comparative study to compare two similar, more highly marketed news environments, but this has not been reflected in the article. Furthermore, the current sampling framework is too broad to be realistic and must be narrowed down to a workable scope.
5. The data collection and data analysis lacked detailed operationalised discussion. How to respond to the research questions through the questionnaire is not explained.
1. In Research Focus and Questions, spend 300-word on explaining the relationship between these research questions and other relevant empirical studies in the context of the research gaps to clarify why this study posed these research questions.
2. Half or rewrite the research design (500-word is enough). The document must focus on operationalisation details rather than general descriptions.
3. Rewrite the sample frame section. Use purposive sampling to compare the mainstream media in the UK and US. In this, several representative British and American mainstream media should be selected and divided according to their partisan views. Of these, professional journalists serving different media outlets should be selected as the journalist sample based on the mainstream media that have been chosen. The consumer sample should then be sampled by targeting active mainstream media consumers. At the same time, all sample settings must state their reason and how they will be operationalised. (500-word)
4. The data collection section targeting the professional journalist group needs to be rewritten. We need a specific operationalised process for selecting professional journalists as research subjects. ( Otherwise it would be an unworkable, overly broad census). It is crucial to establish that this process is operational. (500-word)
5. The data analysis section should have a clear and detailed operationalisation process. What sections of the questionnaire should there be? What is the rationale for each section? What is the content? How does each section respond to the research questions? (700-word)
6. Rewrite the Trustworthiness section according to the methodology change; the title shouaqwld be Credibility and Validity. (300-word)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.