Introduction, Goals, and Objectives: Assuming the role as superintendent address the school district: Provide an analysis of goals and objectives of the proposal, including an explanation of leadership roles (including your own) in addressing the challenges of the merger, the collaborators, considerations for respecting the diversity of all students, and how your professional dispositions will aid you in carrying out the merger.
Content: Provide an explanation for how two school cultures might be combined while maintaining a positive learning experience taking into consideration the similarities and differences between the two schools.
4. Content: Apply theory or research to support a communication style regarding diversity to foster inquiry, collaboration, and interaction in learning within the context of the merger.
5. Content: Explain how to create a positive learning environment for diverse school populations that encourages social interaction, active learning, and intrinsic motivation when two schools merge.
6. Content: Explain and provide a rationale for the strategies that would be implemented to help effectively merge the faculty, community, and students into one school.
“7. Content: Describe challenges that might arise and ways to collaborate to address the challenges.
Explain how you might adapt your leadership style to accommodate the variety of diverse stakeholders in the merging of these two schools”
8. Content: Explains how cultural competence, collaboration, use of resources, and communication (including professional dispositions, diversity proficiencies, and technology proficiencies) will contribute to the success of the proposal.
9. Content: Explain the moral and ethical behavior displayed and how it enhances effective collaboration
10. Content: Provide an explanation of how Fullan’s model of educational change will be integrated in the proposal and use evidence of best practices supported by current research to support the use of Fullan’s model.
11. Content: Explain the importance of leadership in the area of technology, keeping in mind the continuous evolution of knowledge and the tools used to learn and how that might impact the merger.
12. Content: Explain the challenges, including specific examples, that may be encountered related to technology and how the diverse technology needs of students, teachers, families, and other stakeholders would be supported.
13. Reflective summary: Explain the most important knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed in professional practice as a leader in education.
Include a focus on the collaborative facilitation skills, professional dispositions, diversity proficiencies, and technology proficiencies needed to assume the role of the superintendent of Grand City School District in the School Merger Proposal.
Explain professional areas for improvement related to the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to successfully achieve the mergaqwer of these two schools.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.